Tuesday 7 October 2014

Homepage Video Development

For my web hub homepage I decided I wanted to have a showcase video that would set the tone for my project and the rest of the 'site'. I began putting together some footage that I took of various coffee shops around Wellington such as Havana, Fidel's and Midnight Expresso. I tried to put an emphasis on the production side of the coffee and also things that would accentuate the idea of fair trade coffee, which all of the locations I visited abide by.


I also wanted to get across a sense of community that would help draw people towards the coffee break and let people know that theres a bunch of like-minded people that want to be informed and learn more about fair trade.


Finally I wanted to insert a narrative into the video in the form of slides that pop up, so I drew from my earlier research and decided on some facts that would help convey fair trade and some statements that would also help to draw people to the coffee break. I also wanted the style to follow on from my posters so I came up with this...







No comments:

Post a Comment