Saturday 4 October 2014

Further Flyer Development

I started out with the idea of just having a one-sided flyer design, but after doing some initial design I quickly changed my mind to having my flyer be double-sided. This was mainly due to the issue of space, as there just wasn't enough space on a single-sided flyer to fit what I wanted on there. So I began developing my initial flyer concepts and looking at ways I could spread the elements across two pages. Of the two developed designs I came up with I decided that the landscape design was definitely the stronger concept. Moving forward there are some further developments I want to make to the landscape concept and hopefully I can make it stronger and improve some of the elements that will tie it back to my other touch points more effectively.


Front 



Back



Front


Back




No comments:

Post a Comment