Monday 13 October 2014

Final Clothing Designs

After developing my initial concepts a bit, I arrived at my final t-shirt and jumper designs. The designs follow on strongly from my poster design, firstly through their use of the same colour scheme. I continued on using the deep coffee brown for main elements of each design and also the same beige colouration for other elements in order to create a nice balance between dark and light. I also re-introduced the pattern from my poster on my final jumper design which I think contrasts well with the brown.



I also wanted to make sure that the imagery I used on well from my posters to tie the touch points together, while blending new elements into the designs to keep things fresh. The t-shirt implements the same type style as my poster and so does my jumper. My t-shirt also incorporates a development of the Fair Trade Coffee Tree imagery from my final poster, while my jumper follows on from some of my developed poster with the sprouting farmer. I think both designs effectively convey my messages of 'Fair Work. Fair Pay' and the growth of fair trade, while ensuring that they flow and follow on from previous design to keep cohesion throughout the different touch points.

No comments:

Post a Comment