Monday 13 October 2014

Final Poster Design

I am very happy with my final poster concept, as I think it effectively conveys my message of Fair Trade and the growth that it provides workers worldwide. I think the poster uses a strong rhetoric approach through its visual elements that will open people's eyes about the support that Fair Trade provides farmers, especially coffee grower, and provides the necessary information about the Fair Trade Coffee Break to entice viewers to come along and learn about Fair Trade and how they can get involved. 


The main element of the poster is the Fair Trade Coffee Tree, which signifies the growth that Fair Trade provides and the support it gives farmers. It is then backed up by the imagery of the coffee seed that the tree sprouts from. I also incorporated the background texture which is intended to represent the mesh bags that Fair Trade Coffee is delivered in. I think this adds a another subtle element that I can use on other touch points to tie them to the poster. I think this combination of elements makes for a visually appealing poster that conveys my message about Fair Trade and will encourage people to come along to the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment